Attendance and Punctuality
Students are responsible for attending class daily and are expected to be on time. Students are expected to come prepared for class each day.
Making up Class Assignments, Homework, Tests, and Quizzes
Missed assignments due to absences must be made up when the student returns to class. All assignments as well as tests and quizzes need to be made up in a timely fashion. Work that is not made up will result in a zero.
Quizzes and Tests
Quizzes and tests will be announced ahead of time.
Homework is given intermittently and is most often due to student absences to make up work. Other tasks may be given to help with our community outreach activities.
* Participation is extremely important. Giving input into discussions, following directions, working with peers, and respecting the opinions of others in the classroom will ensure you have a successful and fun school year.
1. No student will interfere with the rights of other students learning.
2. Students are expected to be respectful and courteous to each other as well as teachers and staff.
3. Everyone needs to respect other people's belongings. Classroom materials fall under this rule as well.
4. No swearing.
5. Hats, headgear, cell phones, ipods, headphones, or other personal electronic devices are limited during classtime.
6. Students may have drinks and snacks in the classroom during a class break as long as no mess is left behind and work is being completed. This is a priviledge and can be taken away if difficulties arise.