High School Graduation
Saturday, June 29rd 2019 - 10 am
LifeTouch Graduation Photo Information
CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2018!!
Senior Class Notes!
CONGRATULATIONS to the Scholarship Winners from the Class of 2018!!! See the attached list!
Below is information for Class of 2018 Regarding Graduation -
- Graduation will be held on Saturday, June 29th at 10:00 AM at Dover High School. Graduates MUST BE AT DHS NO LATER THAN 9:15 AM.
- Graduation Rehearsal will be held on Wednesday, June 26th . Please meet at 9:00 AM in the Dining Hall at Dover High School.
- Caps and Gowns will be handed out at the Graduation Rehearsal. Caps and Gowns will not be distributed unless all Athletic Uniforms and Library/Class Books have been returned!
- If you have not ordered your cap and gown, please call Josten’s ASAP. The phone number is 800-567-8367. The cost for cap, gown and tassel is $33.50.
- If you took DCC College Credit classes (and are not going to DCC in the fall), you will need to request your DCC transcript. Please go to: https://www.sunydutchess.edu/admissions/registration/transcript.html and request that your transcript be sent to your college you will attend in the Fall of 2019 after grades are finalized. If you have any questions, call the DCC registrar’s office at 845-431-8020
- Your School Google Apps/Drive account will remain active for one year after graduation. At that time it will be deleted, and all info/docs will be gone.
- Your School Google Email account will remain active until August 31st 2019 at that time it will be deleted.
Please check the Dover website at www.doverschools.org under the “Senior Information” Tab for the most up-to-date Graduation Information!!!
Driveway painting. . . not before June 11th. ALSO, DRIVEWAY PAINTING CANNOT BE DONE ON FRIDAY, JUNE 22nd DUE TO 8TH GRADE MOVING UP
o Painting can only be done weekdays after 4:00 pm and weekends from 9:00 am-4:00 pm
o Paint only between the dotted lines at the top and bottom of the driveway
o Your space should be no bigger than 10’ x 10’
o Use Latex Paint only
o DO NOT use oil-based paint. It is slippery and takes several days to dry.
o Do not paint on anything other than the driveway (i.e., lampposts, curbs, trees, signage)
o Be respectful of others’ work. . . Remember, they’re your classmates.
o Be sure your painting is school-appropriate. Otherwise, it will be painted over and you may forfeit your chance to participate in the graduation ceremony
o Remove all garbage when done
Please remember that for safety purposes, there will once again be no water balloons allowed on school property.