High School Graduation
Saturday, June 23rd 2018 - 10 am
LifeTouch Graduation Photo Information
CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2018!!
Senior Class Notes!
CONGRATULATIONS to the Scholarship Winners from the Class of 2018!!! See the attached list!
Below is information for Class of 2018 Regarding Graduation -
- Graduation will be held on Saturday, June 23rd at 10:00 AM at Dover High School. Graduates MUST BE AT DHS NO LATER THAN 9:15 AM.
- Graduation Rehearsal will be held on Thursday, June 21st. Please meet at 9:00 AM in the Dining Hall at Dover High School.
- The Returning Class of 2017 visit will be held on May 25th from 10:00-11:00 AM in the Auditorium.
- Caps and Gowns will be handed out at the Graduation Rehearsal. Caps and Gowns will not be distributed unless all Athletic Uniforms and Library/Class Books have been returned!
- If you have not ordered your cap and gown, please call Josten’s ASAP. The phone number is 800-567-8367
- If you took DCC College Credit classes, you will need to contact DCC for your transcript. The registrar’s office is 845-431-8020. You should have this transcript sent to the college you will be attending in the Fall of 2018.
- If you have not ordered a yearbook, they are available for $75. Contact Ms. Wool at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your School Google Apps/Drive account will remain active for one year after graduation. At that time it will be deleted, and all info/docs will be gone.
- Your School Google Email account will remain active until August 31st 2018.. at that time it will be deleted.
Please check the Dover website at www.doverschools.org under the “Senior Information” Tab for the most up-to-date Graduation Information!!!
Driveway painting. . . not before June 11th. ALSO, DRIVEWAY PAINTING CANNOT BE DONE ON FRIDAY, JUNE 22nd DUE TO 8TH GRADE MOVING UP
o Painting can only be done weekdays after 4:00 pm and weekends from 9:00 am-4:00 pm
o Paint only between the dotted lines at the top and bottom of the driveway
o Your space should be no bigger than 10’ x 10’
o Use Latex Paint only
o DO NOT use oil-based paint. It is slippery and takes several days to dry.
o Do not paint on anything other than the driveway (i.e., lampposts, curbs, trees, signage)
o Be respectful of others’ work. . . Remember, they’re your classmates.
o Be sure your painting is school-appropriate. Otherwise, it will be painted over and you may forfeit your chance to participate in the graduation ceremony
o Remove all garbage when done
Please remember that for safety purposes, there will once again be no water balloons allowed on school property.