The Guidance Department exists for the benefit of every student. The guidance services, including personal, educational and vocational counseling are available to all students. The doors to the guidance office are always open to students. Parents are also welcome to confer with the school counselor at their at their convenience. The purpose of the Guidance/Student Services Department is to:
- Help each student to get the most from his or her actual class work.
- Help each student to find his or her place in the extra-curricular program.
- Help each student interact to the best of his/her ability, with teachers and other students.
- Help each student plan for his/her career.
- Help each student work with his/her personal problems.
- Give students information on high school.
- Act as a liaison between parents, teachers and students whenever necessary.