The following is a list of our online subscription databases. Our databases provide students and teachers with up-to-date, accurate, and age appropriate information from a variety of print and non-print resources. This should be your first stop when conducting research. To access these at home, please ask Mr. Stevens for the passwords.
The Gale databases contain a wealth of information from a variety of print and non-print resources. Information touching all subject areas can be found here. These databases are provided to us by NOVELNY. Please ask Mr. Stevens for username and password.
Britannica School is the go-to site for learning more about any subject—for all grades and all reading abilities—offering thousands of up-to-date, curated, and curriculum-relevant articles, images, videos, audio clips, primary sources, maps, research tools, and recommended Web sites. This database is provided to us by NOVELNY. Please ask Mr. Stevens for the password.
NoodleTools allows you create citations for your Works Cited. Please ask Mr. Stevens for password.
Wilson Core Collection is a database for librarians. Password protected.
14 interactive eBooks for grades K-8. Please ask Mr. Stevens for the password.
1. The First Peoples of New York
2. Leaders in Colonial New York
3. New York in the American Revolution
4. New York's European Explorers
5. The Peoples and Cultures of New York
6. Strengthening Democracy in New York State
7. Leaders of New York's Industrial Growth
8. New York in a New Nation
9. New York's Economic Growth
10. New York's Erie Canal
11. New York's Land and Resources
12. The Colony of New York
13. The Dutch Colony of New Netherland
14. The Government of New York
Resources about your favorite books and authors. Please ask Mr. Stevens for password.