You have 1 PagePop. View
We apologize in advance on the updated 7th grade supply list. Please go to the Middle School then to Supply List for the updated version. We ask that you please share this new list with your friends. Again, we apologize.
IF YOU ARE A HOMEOWNER, you must provide either a copy of your most recently paid tax bill or a copy of a recent mortgage statement. The name and address on these documents must match the name and address of the parent or legal guardian of the student being registered. If you have just recently closed on a new home, please provide the Settlement Statement from the closing or the Certificate of Occupancy along with a homeowner’s insurance policy.
- IF YOU ARE A RENTER, you must supply a copy of your lease agreement with the term listed.
- IF YOU RENT WITHOUT A LEASE, (on a month-to-month basis) the following must be provided:
- A notarized Landlord Statement and
- A Cable, Electric, or Fuel/Oil Bill, clearly stating the name and physical address of the registering family.
- IF YOU LIVE WITH A DISTRICT RESIDENT, (ex: parent or grandparent) and do not pay rent, a set of signed and notarized Affidavits which will be provided, must be completed as described below:
- The first is to be signed by the district resident, who must also provide proof of residency as stated above.
- The second is to be signed by the parent or legal guardian of the registering student, who must also provide two additional proofs of address from the list below:
No student will be registered without t
hese additional documents
||Official Postal Address Change Form
||Auto Insurance Card
||Moving Company Receipt
|Cellular Phone Bill
||Motor Vehicle Registration
|Checking Account Statement
||Health Care Benefits Statement
||Income Tax Return
|Voter Registration Card
If you have any questions regarding proof of residency, please contact Robin Conklin, Registrar, at (845) 877-5700 ext.1289