Book Circulation Policy
- Students may borrow two books at a time. If a student returns their library books three times in a row, he/she will earn the privilege of being able to take out either a third book or video.
- All books are due at the next library class.
- Books may be renewed as often as a student needs.
- If a student has overdue library materials, he/she will not be able to borrow any books until the overdue materials have been returned.
- If a student loses a book , he/she is expected to pay for a replacement copy.
- Students may not checkout any books until the bill is paid.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Stevens.
Library Class Expectations
- Students will always display respect towards others while in the library.
- All students are expected to participate in library class activities.
- Students will raise their hands before speaking.
- Computers are for educational uses only.
- Students in the fourth and fifth grades must bring a pencil to class each week.