SOME FUN ACTIVITY SHEETS...
1. Power Up With Breakfast Brochure - September
2. Power Up With Breakfast Activity Sheet - September
3. Balance Your Day With Food and Play - October
4. Power Your Moves - October
5. Pack Your Snacks & Go ! - November
6. Let's Go On A Snack Hunt - November
7. Grab Quick & Easy Snacks - December
8. Power Panther's Picnic - December
9. Enter the Fun Zone - January
10. Move More. Sit Less. - January
The Dover Union Free School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Donna Basting, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum, Staff Development, and Technology2368 Route 22, Dover Plains, NY 12522845-877-5700 x1233
Genie Angelis, High School Principal2368 Route 22, Dover Plains, NY 12522845-877-5700 x1143
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.