Class of 2019 Senior Yearbook Ad Information!!!
Yearbook Order Forms!!!
Diploma Form due by January 1, 2019
Senior Class of 2018 Info
- Graduation will be held on Saturday, June 29th at 10:00 AM at Dover High School. Graduates MUST BE AT DHS NO LATER THAN 9:15 AM.
- Graduation Rehearsal will be held on Wednesday, June 26th . Please meet at 9:00 AM in the Dining Hall at Dover High School.
- The Returning Class of 2018 visit will be held on May 25th from 10:00-11:00 AM in the Auditorium.
- Caps and Gowns will be handed out at the Graduation Rehearsal. Caps and Gowns will not be distributed unless all Athletic Uniforms and Library/Class Books have been returned!
- If you have not ordered your cap and gown, please call Josten’s ASAP. The phone number is
800-567-8367. The cost for cap, gown and tassel is $33.50.
- If you took DCC College Credit classes (and are not going to DCC in the fall), you will need to request your DCC transcript. Please go to: https://www.sunydutchess.edu/admissions/registration/transcript.html and request that your transcript be sent to your college you will attend in the Fall of 2019 after grades are finalized. If you have any questions, call the DCC registrar’s office at 845-431-8020
- Your School Google Apps/Drive account will remain active for one year after graduation. At that time it will be deleted, and all info/docs will be gone.
- Your School Google Email account will remain active until August 31st 2019 at that time it will be deleted.
Please check the Dover website at www.doverschools.org under the “HS Graduation 2019” Tab for the most up-to-date Graduation Information!!!
Contact Life Touch to set up an appointment for Senior Portraits
CLASS OF 2019 SENIOR GROUP PICTURE OUTSIDE BY THE DRAGON WILL BE ON OCTOBER 23RD AT 7:15 AM.
SENIOR PICTURE INFORMATION
In addition, even though you had your Senior Portraits taken, you must still have your picture taken on PICTURE DAY October 24th in the Middle/High School.
Please note that this photo will be used for your college applications and any SAT/ACT Examinations. Please ensure that your photo is appropriate for this use!
For the upcoming yearbook, click below for...
SENIOR Family & Friends Ads for the yearbook!
Deadline is December 31, 2017
Absolutely no late submissions will be accepted!
Order your Yearbook AND Place your ad!!!
Please go to:www.yearbookordercenter.com
Type in Order number 13187
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Michelle Kelly at
GENERAL REMINDERS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE!
Graduation will be held June 23, 2018 at 10:00 AM under the tent at Dover High School. Seniors must arrive by NO LATER THAN 9:15 AM
Graduation Rehearsal will be held during the week prior in the Cafeteria
Caps & Gowns will be distributed at Graduation Rehearsal. If you have not yet ordered your Cap & Gown, please call Josten's ASAP 518-465-2594
Rain Tickets will also be distributed at Graduation Rehearsal. In case of rain, Graduation will be held in the DHS Auditorium
Information regarding Photos being taken at Graduation is available here!
There is information regarding the College Application Process
and Scholarships under the
Naviance Information for Scholarships