* Homework is written in the agenda book daily, and is therefore the most reliable.
* Students should study multiplication and division facts each night
March 12, 2015
1) Spelling workbook page 14
2) Independent Reading Assignment (IRA)- Check List and all required work due March 18th. (Book Club books)
Beginning February 2015
Each Night Students Should:
1) Read a chapter book on your "just right" level or a class chapter book for at least 30 minutes. Log your minutes on your reading log.
2) Complete Independent Reading Assignment (IRA) requirements. (See Student Check List)
3) Use Reading is Thinking Folder and Strategies.
4) Complete the Narrative Elements graphic organizer and take an AR test when chapter book has been completed
5) AR points are calculated at the end of each month. Each student has an AR goal in the front of his/her planner.