SPECIAL EDUCATION RIGHTS WORKSHOP
- Your Rights
- Your School's Responsibilities
- How do I get my child's services? What services are available for my child?
- What is the Committee on Special Education (CSE) Process?
- How does the committee determine if my child is eligible for special education services?
- What do I do if I disagree?
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at the Dover Plains Library from 5pm-7pm
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at the Dover Plains Library from 5pm-7pm
The workshops are designed for parents, educators and human service professionals. To receive further information, call TRI at (845) 452-3913. Registration is required; please call the library at (845) 832-6605 to sign up.