You have 2 PagePops. View
Integrated Algebra 2012-2013
1) 3-Ring notebook with large rings.
2) Lined loose leaf paper
4) Scientific calculator (graphing calculators are permitted)
5) Review book for state exams
Students will use Amsco's Course 1 book for homework. Students will use a second textbook, Integrated Algebra, in class.
Report Card Grade
Your quarterly grade will be computed as follows:
Quizzes- 20% (expect a quiz every other day)
Homework- 20% (expect HW to be given every class)
Class Participation- 10%
Homework assignments will not be accepted late. If you do not have assignments completed, according to directions, when due, you will receive a grade of zero, which cannot be changed.
If you are absent from class, it is your responsibility to make up missed work. Tests/quizzes/homework must be made up by the following class. Any work not made up by that time will receive a grade of zero, which cannot be changed. (For students who are absent for a long period of time, arrangements to make up work will be made.)
1) You are expected to come to class on time and prepared everyday.
2) You are expected to give every task your best effort.
3) You are expected to respect the right of other students to learn and of the teacher to teach.
4) You are expected to be responsible for all of your work and to seek extra help when necessary.