At-Home Test Kits Available for Pick-Up:
As you may know, through the efforts of Governor Hochul, the New York State and Dutchess County Departments of Health, at-home rapid Covid test kits are becoming available to New York State school children. Participation in testing is absolutely optional and is simply a service provided to families.
Due to the generous donation of time by Dover UFSD staff, these kits may be picked up (no more than one per enrolled child) by a parent or guardian at the following days/times in front of the High-School Entrance:
- Monday, January 3rd from 12:00-4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 4th from 6:30am-8:30am and 12:00-6:30pm
- Wednesday, January 5th from 6:30am-8:30am and 12:00-6:30pm
A parent or guardian must be accountable for each test kit and positive-results must be reported. If your child’s test is positive, please follow the steps below:
1. Please call your child’s school and/or email us at:email@example.com. Please provide child’s full name and grade; and
2. Please contact the Department of Health at DutchessNY.gov/COVIDpositive
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school.
All the best and thank you.